Take precautions to prevent CO poisoning during outages
March 01, 2023
LANSING - The Michigan Department of Health and Human Services urges residents impacted by last week’s winter storm who were without power to stay safe when using gas-powered generators, kerosene or propane heaters or other alternative heating or power sources. Such equipment can cause carbon monoxide poisoning when not used properly. CO is an invisible, tasteless, odorless gas formed when […]
You must be logged in to access the full version of this story. Please login below or Subscribe today!