Text from ad:
Schoolcraft Memorial Hospital is seeking a full-time
Surgical Services Supervisor.
1. Graduate from an approved school of professional
2. Bachelor of Science Degree or commensurate
3. Current licensure in the State of Michigan as a RN.
4. Three to four years of clinical experience, which
includes one to two years of experience in a
supervisory or charge nurse role.
5. Strong leadership skills.
6. Ability to demonstrate knowledge and
competence in surgical procedures and techniques
and in central processing.
Schoolcraft Memorial Hospital provides a competitive
salary and benefits package.
Please send your resume with references by
May 15, 2015 to:
Gina Lindquist, Director, Human Resources,
7870W US Highway 2, Manistique, MI 49854
glindquist@scmh • www.scmh.org
Schoolcraft Memorial is an equal opportunity
provider and employer.